PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE!
You can still follow the debate online from 6.30pm – 9pm on Wednesday 23 February here.
Together with the Dutch Embassy in the UK, the Dutch Centre will host an evening on sustainable fashion in a circular economy. During this event, we will explore the latest developments in Circular Fashion in the UK and the Netherlands. Where do we currently stand? What can we learn from each other and how can we work together?
We have a panel of speakers from a variety of different fields talking about sustainability in fashion. Among the speakers, we are proud to welcome:
- Professor José Teunissen – Dean, School of Design & Technology, London College of Fashion (UK)
- Orsola de Castro – Founder and Global Creative Director of Fashion Revolution (UK)
- Sarah Divall – Creative Partner, Hubbub UK (UK)
- Vishal Tolambia & Samantha Mills – Students of London College of Fashion (UK)
- Dr Michiel Scheffer – Program Manager Sustainable Textiles, Wageningen University and Research Centre (NL)
- Aniela Fidler Wieruszewska – Designer and Maker (UK)
- Mieke Evers – International Sustainability Advisor, Holland Circular Hotspot (NL)
We would like to invite you to come and join us at Austin Friars to listen, engage and be inspired. If you are unable to attend in person, you can also watch our livestream of the event. This will be a hybrid event with speakers both at the venue in Austin Friars and online.
Entry is free but registration is required. Please register to participate in-person or online below.
Doors open 6pm. Event runs 6.30 – 9pm.
Drinks & snacks provided.
Data protection: Please note that the guest-list for this event will be shared with our co-host the Dutch Embassy.