We all remember the moment in the summer of 2017 when the Dutch women’s national team won European championship, while the Dutch men’s team struggled to qualify for tournaments.
A great number of Dutch players are currently playing in the United Kingdom.
We are very excited to hear from the following Dutch female players about the success of Dutch women in football and their experience about playing in the UK:
– Esmee de Graaf (West-Ham), who has collected two international appearances for the Netherlands and was part of the squad that lifted the Algarve Cup earlier this year.
– Lucienne Reichardt (West-Ham), who moved to east London from Ajax, after two years with the current Eredivisie Vrouwen champions. Reichardt has won seven trophies during her time in Holland, winning the KNVB Trophy on four occasions and lifting the Eredivisie Vrouwen three times.
The discussion will be hosted by NOS correspondent and football fan Suse van Kleef.
- Date: Wed 26 September 2018
- English Spoken
- Time: 7.30 pm
- Doors open: 7 pm
- Standard Price online: £12 / Student price: £7 / Door price: £15
- Location: Dutch Centre, 7 Austin Friars, London EC2N2HA